4th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’20)
The 4th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental science and engineering. The goal of RTESE’19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of environmental science and engineering and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
RTESE is an acronym for Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering.
For more information about the conference, please visit: https://rtese.com
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)