4th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT’19)
The 4th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT’19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to multiphase flow and heat transfer. The goal of ICMFHT’19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICMFHT is an acronym for International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
The conference is a part of MHMT Congress