5th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST’21)
The 5th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy harvesting, storage, and transfer. The goal of EHST’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of energy harvesting, storage, and transfer and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
EHST is an acronym for Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer.
For more information about the conference, please visit: https://2021.ehstconference.com
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)