6th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’19)
The 6th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mining, material and metallurgical engineering. The goal of MMME’19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MMME is an acronym for Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering (IJMMME) (publication fees may apply)
The conference is a part of MCM Congress