8th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR’21)
The 8th International Conference of Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to traditional and modern control and dynamic systems.The goal of CDSR’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of dynamic systems and control and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CDSR is an acronym for Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics.
For more information about the conference, please visit: https://2021.cdsr.net
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).