International Conference on Advances in Bioscience, Bioengineering, and Biotechnology (ICABBB’19)
The International Conference on Advances in Bioscience, Bioengineering, and Biotechnology (ICABBB’19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Advances in Bioscience, Bioengineering, and Biotechnology.The goal of ICABBB’19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICABBB is an acronym for International Conference on Advances in Bioscience Bioengineering and Biotechnology .
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).