CSEE is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of civil, structural, and environmental engineering. This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.There are 5 conferences included in the CSEE Congress:
- 2nd International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Structural Engineering, New Technology and Methods (ICSENM'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Environmental Sustainability, Developement, and Protection (ICESDP'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Air, Water, and Soil Pollution and Treatment (AWSPT'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Traffic Engineering (ICTE'17)
While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress. The goal of this undertaking is to bring together experts in each of the specialized fields, and at the same time allow for cross pollinations and sharing of ideas from the other closely related research areas.
CSEE is an acronym for Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering.
The proceedings is published in Ottawa, Canada.
© Copyright 2017, International ASET Inc. - All Rights Reserved.