- Journal of Multimedia Theory and Application (JMTA)
- International Journal of Virtual Worlds and Human Computer Interaction (VWHCI)
- International Journal of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Data Mining (CVMLDM)
- Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB)
- International Journal of Electrical and Computer Systems (IJECS)
These journals have adopted the open-access model, meaning free access to the journal's articles and content with no need for subscription. This ensures larger audience and therefore higher citations.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Papers published in journal special issues are submitted to Google Scholar, Index Copernicus International, Microsoft Academic Search, Open J-Gate, Academic Index, Mendeley, Primo Central, and Genomics JournalSeek for possible indexing. Additionally, they will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world) and will be assigned unique DOIs.