Avestia Publishing has initiated the publication of International Journal of Electrical and Computer Systems (IJECS).
This journal is published four times each year in English and adopts the open-access model, meaning all interested audience have free access to the journal's homepage and articles with no need for subscription. This ensures larger audience and therefore higher citations.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All published papers of IJECS will be submitted to Google Scholars, Index Copernicus International, DRJI, Bielefeld Academic Search and Microsoft Academic Search for indexing.
IJECS welcomes research and review papers related to Electrical and Computer Systems. This journal accepts novel papers on:
- Artificial and Computational Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Automatic Control Technology
- Biological Signal Processing
- Biomedical Informatics
- Broadband, ATM, and Multimedia Networks
- CAD/CASE of Software and Systems
- Client-Server Systems
- Coding and Information Theory
- Collaborative Virtual Environments
- Communication Systems
- Computational and Interactive Video
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Computer Resource Management
- Computer and Software Security
- Computer Vision
- Control Systems
- Control Theory and Engineering
- Database Systems
- Design and Management of Distributed Application Systems
- Detection Technology and Automatic Equipment
- Digital Libraries
For more information, please visit International Journal of Electrical and Computer Systems.