Proceedings of the 5th World Congress
on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'20)
October 18 - 20, 2020 | Lisbon, Portugal
CSEE is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of civil, structural, and environmental engineering. This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
There are 3 conferences included in the CSEE Congress:
ICGRE'20 - 5th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering
ICSECT'20 - 5th International conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology
ICEPTP'20 - 5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection
While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 3 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress. The goal of this undertaking is to bring together experts in each of the specialized fields, and at the same time allow for cross pollinations and sharing of ideas from the other closely related research areas.
CSEE is an acronym for Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering.
The proceedings is published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)