Proceedings of the 7th International Conference
on Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT'20)
November 15 - 17, 2020 | OTTAWA, CANADA
The International Conference on Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (FFHMT) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to traditional and modern transport phenomena. The goal of FFHMT'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of transport phenomena and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
FFHMT is a series of international conferences held yearly. These conferences focus on all aspects of fluid flow, heat, and mass transfer. After successfully holding FFHMT'14 to FFHMT'19 in Canada, FFHMT'20 is hosted in Canada as well this year.
FFHMT is an acronym for Fluid, Flow, Heat, and Mass Transfer.
The proceedings is published in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)