Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference
on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA'21)
July 29 - 31, 2021 | Prague, Czech Republic
The 3rd International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA'21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Statistics: Theory and Applications. The goal of ICSTA'21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields related to Statistics: Theory and Applications and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICSTA is an international conference will be held yearly. This conference focus on all aspects Statistics: Theory and Applications. ICSTA Will be held this year virtually due to COVID-19 pandemic.
ICSTA is an acronym for International , Statistics: Theory and Applications.
The proceedings are published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)