Proceedings of the 4th World Congress
on New Technologies (NewTech'18)
AUGUST 19 - 21, 2018 | MADRID, SPAIN
NewTech is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of new technologies.
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
There are 4 conferences included in the NewTech Congress:
ICNFA'18 - 9th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications
ICEPR'18 - 8th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation
ICBB'18 - 4th International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology
ICERT'18 - 2nd International Conference on Energy Research and Technology
While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 4 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress. The goal of this undertaking is to bring together experts in each of the specialized fields, and at the same time allow for cross pollinations and sharing of ideas from the other closely related research areas.
NewTech is an acronym for New Technologies.
The proceedings is published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)