- International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN)
- International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR)
- Journal of Biomass to Biofuel (JBB)
- Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB)
- An International Journal of Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology
These journals have adopted the open-access model, meaning free access to the journal's articles and content with no need for subscription. This ensures larger audience and therefore higher citations.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All published papers of IJTAN, IJEPR, JBB, and JBEB will be submitted to Google Scholar, CAS, Index Copernicus International, Academic Index, Mendeley, Genomics JournalSeek, and Primo Central for possible indexing.