Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference
of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'18)
June 10 - 12, 2018 | Niagara Falls, Canada
The International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental science and engineering. The goal of RTESE'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields related to environmental science and engineering and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
RTESE is a series of international conferences held yearly. These conferences focus on all aspects of environmental science and engineering. After successfully holding RTESE'17 in Canada, RTESE'18 is hosted in Canada as well this year.
RTESE is an acronym for Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering.
The proceedings is published in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)