Proceedings of the 4th International Conference
on Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN'20)
November 9 - 11, 2020 | Niagara Falls, Canada
The International Conference of International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is a series of international conferences held yearly. These conferences focus on all aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology. After successfully holding TANN'19 in Canada, TANN'20 is hosted in Canada as well this year.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical, Applied, Nanoscience, and Nanotechnology.
The proceedings are published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)