Avestia Publishing has initiated the publication of Journal of Automation and Control Research (JACR).
This journal is published four times each year in English and adopts the open-access model, meaning all interested audience have free access to the journal's homepage and articles with no need for subscription. This ensures larger audience and therefore higher citations.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All published papers of JACR will be submitted to Google Scholars, Index Copernicus International, DRJI, Bielefeld Academic Search and Microsoft Academic Search for indexing.
JACR welcomes research and review papers related to Automation and Control including but not limited to the areas of:
- Adaptive control
- Advanced control algorithms and applications
- Agent based systems
- Artificial intelligence and knowledge engineering
- Automated guided vehicles
- Automation system
- Automotive control systems
- Autonomous systems
- Bio-inspired systems and control
- Complex systems and intelligent robots
- Computational intelligence and applications
- Control applications in economics
- Control applications in education
- Control applications in new energy resources
- Control in healthcare
- Control theory
- Cooperative controls
- Cooperative systems
- Data driven applications
- Discrete event systems
For more information, please visit Journal of Automation and Control Research.