Proceedings of the 4th International Conference
on Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST'20)
Niagara Falls, Canada
The 4th International Conference of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer (EHST'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy harvesting, storage, and transfer. The goal of EHST'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields related to energy harvesting, storage, and transfer and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
EHST is a series of international conferences held yearly. These conferences focus on all aspects of Energy Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer. After successfully holding EHST'19 in Canada, EHST'20 is hosted in Canada as well this year.
EHST is an acronym for Energy, Harvesting, Storage, and Transfer.
The proceedings is published in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)