Proceedings of the International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'20)
SEPTEMBER 7 - 8, 2020 | Virtual Conference
The International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'20) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to Environmental Science and Applications. The goal of ICESA'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICESA is an international conference will be held yearly. This conference focus on all aspects Environmental Science and Applications. ICESA Will be held this year in Vrirtual conference
ICESA is an acronym for International Conference, on Environmental Science and Applications.
The proceedings are published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The conference proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)