Proceedings of the 8th World Congress
on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT 2023)
March 26 - 28, 2023 | Lisbon, Portugal
MHMT is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of momentum, heat and mass transfer. This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
There are 3 conferences included in the CSEE Congress:
ENFHT'23 - 8th International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer
ICMFHT'23 - 8th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer
CSP'23 - 8th International Conference on Combustion Science and Process
While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 3 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress. The goal of this undertaking is to bring together experts in each of the specialized fields, and at the same time allow for cross pollinations and sharing of ideas from the other closely related research areas.
MHMT is an acronym for Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer
The proceedings is published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)