- International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN)
- International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR)
- Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A
- Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B
- Journal of Biomass to Biofuel (JBB)
- Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB)
The IJTAN, IJEPR, JBB and JBEB journals have adopted the open-access model, meaning free access to the journal's articles and content with no need for subscription. This ensures larger audience and therefore higher citations.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Papers published in journal special issues are submitted to Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, Open J-Gate, Mendeley, Index Copernicus International, Academic Index, Mendeley, Primo Central, CAS and Genomics JournalSeek for possible indexing. Additionally, they will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world) and will be assigned unique DOIs.