- International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN)
- International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR)
- Journal of Biomass to Biofuel (JBB)
- Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB)
- Advances in Renewable Energy (ARE)
These journals have adopted to the open-access model, meaning all free access to the journal’s articles and content with no need for subscription. This ensures larger audience and therefore higher citations.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All published papers of JSCTE, IJEPR, and ARE will be submitted to Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, Open J-Gate, Mendeley, Index Copernicus International, Academic Index, Mendeley, Primo Central, and Genomics JournalSeek for possible indexing. Additionally, they will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world) and will be assigned unique DOIs. These journals are approved by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
© Copyright 2017, International ASET Inc. - All Rights Reserved.