RAN is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of nanotechnology. This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.There are 5 conferences included in the RAN Congress:
- 2nd International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization (ICNNFC'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Nanobiotechnology (ICNB'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Nanotechnology Modeling ans Simulation (ICNMS'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'17)
- 2nd International Conference on Nanotechnology and Environmental Issues (ICNEI'17)
While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress. The goal of this undertaking is to bring together experts in each of the specialized fields, and at the same time allow for cross pollinations and sharing of ideas from the other closely related research areas.
RAN is an acronym for Recent Advances in Nanotechnology.
The proceedings is published in Ottawa, Canada.
© Copyright 2017, International ASET Inc. - All Rights Reserved.