Proceedings of the 5th International Conference
on Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'18)
June 7 - 9, 2018 | Niagara Falls, Canada
The International Conference on Control, Dynamic Systems, and Robotics (CDSR'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to traditional and modern control and dynamic systems. The goal of CDSR'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of control and dynamic systems and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
CDSR is a series of international conferences held yearly. These conferences focus on all aspects of control and dynamic systems. After successfully holding CDSR'14, CDSR'15, CDSR'16 and CDSR'17 in Canada, CDSR'18 is hosted in Canada as well this year.
CDSR is an acronym for Control, Dynamic, Systems, and Robotics.
The proceedings is published in Niagara Falls, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)