Proceedings of the 5th International Conference
on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'20)
November 12 - 14, 2020 | Ottawa, Canada
The 5th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to civil, structural and transportation engineering. The goal of ICCSTE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of civil, structural and transportation engineering and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCSTE is a series of international conferences held yearly. These conferences focus on all aspects of civil, structural and transportation engineering. After successfully holding ICCSTE'16 to ICCSTE'18 in Canada, ICCSTE'20 is hosted in Canada as well this year.
ICCSTE is an acronym for International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering.
The proceedings is published in Ottawa, Canada.
- All papers were peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings is published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- Each paper is assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The conference proceedings is indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- The proceedings is permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)